Can I ask bpost to forward my mail when I move ?

Yes, you can do this through bpost’s premium service “Do My Move”. This service allows you to ask bpost to forward your correspondence to your new address. This service can be asked in the postal offices or on bpost’s website. To this effect you need to complete a specific form and have it signed by a user older than 15. You then take this form and a copy of the identity cards of all users older than 15 years to a postal office. There your application will be validated and registered. Following the payment of the amount due bpost will activate the service at the date you indicated.

This service is also available online:

For more details and tariffs, see bpost's website: